Don’t be intimidated by the task of managing a collection with limited or no professional museum staff. Concierge Registrar Service offers convenience, access to an expert experienced museum registrar, affordable services that adhere to museum standards and best practices, peace of mind and value. Concierge Registrar Service can help you manage, access, control and document your collection at a previously unachievable level with a wide range of services.
Concierge Registrar Service
- White-glove, special, personal and attentive service addressing your organizational wishes and the needs of your collection.
- On-call consultation by phone, text or email Monday through Friday in the following areas: organizing, arranging, managing collections, collections management systems (database), incoming & outgoing loans, inventorying, cataloging, rehousing, re-storaging and numbering problems.
- Access to appropriate resources.
- Referrals to expert, experienced conservators, fabricators, grant writers, interpretive design planners, writers, museum lighting specialists, etc.
- One on-site visit per month, upon request.
- An additional on-site visit per month, upon request.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION*-- $150/mo
Services 1-6 listed above. (See exclusions and add-ons below.)
FIXED SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION*--$99/mo.
Services 1-5 listed above. (See exclusions and add-ons below.)
BASIC SUBSCRIPTION* -- $75/mo.
Services 1-4 above.
*Exclusions and extra costs:
- Actual driving time for travel outside of the Twin Cities Metro area is an extra cost and is billed on an hourly basis.
- The cost of airfare, lodging, car rental, Lyft, meals & incidentals when traveling is reimburseable at cost. Concierge Registrar Services travels throughout the Midwest in MN, WI, SD, ND, IA, IL, KS and MO.
- Additional site visits can be arranged and are billed at an hourly rate.
- Project based work beyond concierge services can be contracted and billed on an agreed upon project fee.
- Written reports and documents including but not limited to Collections Surveys, Inventory Plans and Collections Management Policies and Procedures can be done. Time to develop and write them is billed on an hourly basis.
- On-site workshops addressing various topics such as object handling, inventory procedures, etc. can be arranged and are billed at an hourly rate or project fee.
To subscribe to Concierge Registrar Services or for more information contact Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org